Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Yoga Chick

 We have adopted some chicks which cruel Mother Nature orphaned on our farm. I'm having a hard time not anthropomorphizing our animals, remembering they might only live a short while. Still, with such soothing company as Will doing yoga (I literally stumbled upon this scene in the early morning light....quiet music, forward stretch, chick...)



...and the tenderest love from a doting almost-four-year-old, 



and some knitted company...



...they might be with us for a while!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh Mary, I LOVE this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest pictures, Mary! Missing you all so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Love chickens. Happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! They are too cute! I've always wanted to raise some chickens. I just know that they are a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete